Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wreck-it Ralph

I really enjoy horror movies. However, I also enjoy Disney movies. Recently, there haven't been any good children's movies. That changed when Wreck-it Ralph came out. It's based on a "villain" of a video game called Fix-it Felix Jr. Ralph is tired of being the bad guy. He wants to earn a medal to prove that he's a hero. However, the other villains Clyde (Pac-Man), Bowser, Zombie, and others, try to convince him that "[We're] bad and that's good. [We'll] never be good and that's not bad. There's no one else [we'd] rather be than [us]." Ralph doesn't believe them and goes on a quest to get a medal. On his adventure, he ends up in Sugar Rush, a racing games based on candy characters. I won't tell you the rest, but I have to say that I really enjoyed the Sugar Rush characters, so I'll put some of them here. Make sure to check out the movie.
All Racers
Candlehead
Crumbelina DiCaramello
Adorabeezle Winterpop

No comments:

Post a Comment